70 series Landcruiser owners are you struggling to find a suitable position to mount your auxiliary circuit breakers? At Svnty6 we have a designed a mounting bracket solution for you to make wiring installation easy and neat.
Having a master circuit breaker on your 12v dual battery system is pretty much the most important part of the electrical system, without out one your investment could end up in flames! Lucky for you we have designed a simple mounting solution that can have your 12v system hooked up safe and sound.
Designed to mount next to the battery, no drilling or cutting is required as this bracket utilises an OEM battery mounting point for easy installation. This bracket is pre-drilled to accommodate a OEX Circuit breakers.
Australian designed and manufactured right here in Brisbane Australia. This bracket is CNC laser cut from 3mm stainless steel plate, folded and powder coated in a high quality textured black powder.
What's included in the kit:
- 1 X Circuit Breaker mounting bracket
- 1 X OEX Type III Heavy duty circuit breaker ( 50A, 60A, 80A, 100A, 150A & 200A)
- 1 X M6 SS flat washer & Nyloc nut
- 3 X M6 SS bolts, flat washers and Nyloc nuts (For mounting circuit breaker to bracket)
- Designed to mount a OEX Circuit breaker type III into a Toyota LandCruiser 76 series wagon and 79 series dual cab engine bay
- Australian made and sourced product
- Dispatched from our Brisbane warehouse
- All products held in stock
- Laser cut & folded 3mm Stainless Steel
- Textured black powder coat
- Designed to mount into OEM mounting location in engine bay close to crank battery
- Tested in Australian harsh conditions
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel (mounting brackets)
- Bracket usable mounting space: 90x50 mm (WxD)