Finally these are done and dusted! Side mounting Maxtrax recovery boards to your Land Rover Defender 110 Expedition Roof Rack VPLER0181 is a reality. As seen on the TReK 2020 Vehicles, this is the popular side angled mount for your recovery boards, mounting to the factory Land Rover expedition roof rack.
Svnty6 have designed a shovel mount option(extra) which utilises the popular Quick Fist Original Clamps. Having a seamlessly intergraded recovery mounting system on your vehicle not only allows for easy access to recovery gear when you need it but it also boast a rugged look setting your vehicle apart from the run of a mill soy boy show ponies.
Maxtrax MKII side / angled mounting bracket kit to suit Land Rover factory/OEM expedition roof rack VPLER0181 (Defender 110 and Discovery 5).
This kit has been designed to mount 2 or 4 Maxtrax recovery tracks, down the side of a Defender 110 factory roof rack. Two angle adjustments and up and down adjustment via slot holes. Supplied with 4 X steel slot bolts, 4 X stainless steel lock nuts and 4 X stainless steel flat washers. Designed to work with Defender 110 OEM Roof rack. These mounts may be suitable for use with other models or brands, please be sure to cross reference dimensions listed below.
What's in the Kit:
- 2 X Maxtrax mounting arms 3mm Stainless steel (Powder coated black)
- 2 X Angled side mount bases 4mm Stainless steel (Powder coated black)
- 4 X M8 Steel Slot bolts (Gal coated)
- 4 X M8 Stainless Steel Lock Nuts
- 4 X M8 Stainless Steel Flat Washers
- Set of Maxtrax MKII pins
Maxtrax boards not included in sale
Quick Fist clamps not included in sale
Shovel not included in sale
Some installation will require pin bolts to be trimmed
- Australian made
- Dispatched from our Brisbane warehouse
- All products held in stock
- Bracket as adjustable up and down 50mm
- Quick Fist shovel clamp mounting holes
- Laser Cut 3 & 4mm Stainless steel
- Textured black powder coat seamlessly integrates with Land Rover factory roof rack
- High tensile stainless steel, very strong
- Perfect for easy mounting of Maxtrax
- Low profile
- Tested in Australian harsh conditions
- Material: Stainless Steel (mounting brackets), Gal (slot bolts), 304 Stainless Steel (lock nut & washers)
- Slot bolt size: 20*20*3mm (LxWxH)
- Thread size: M8 Coarse thread (1.25mm thread pitch)
- Mount size: 300*50*40mm (LxWxH)