Since the creation of the Maxtrax Recovery Board in 2001, 4WD Adventurers have been searching high and low for the best way to mount recovery boards to their 4WDs. Having quick and easy access to your recovery board is a priority!
This kit has been designed to mount 2 or 4 Maxtrax recovery tracks, down the length of the channel/slot or across on a Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform roof rack. These mounts will work with 4 slat roof racks (centred) and 5 Slat roof racks (off centre). Supplied with 4 x stainless steel slot nuts, 4 x stainless steel M8 button head bolts and 4 x stainless steel flat and spring washers.
Designed to work with Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform Roof racks. These mounts may be suitable for use with other models or brands, please be sure to cross reference the dimensions listed below.
What's in the Kit:
- 2 x Maxtrax mounting plates 4 mm Stainless steel (Powder coated black)
- 4 x M8 Stainless Steel Slot Nuts
- 4 x M8 Stainless Steel Button Head Bolts
- 4 x M8 Stainless Steel Flat Washers
- 4 x M8 Stainless Steel Spring Washers
*PLEASE NOTE; Maxtrax and Maxtrax pins not included in sale. Some installation will require pin bolts to be trimmed.
- Australian made and sourced product
- Dispatched from our Brisbane warehouse
- All products held in stock
- Textured black powder coat seamlessly integrates with Rhino Rack
- High tensile stainless steel, very strong
- Perfect for easy mounting of Maxtrax
- Low profile
- Tested in Australian harsh conditions
- Material: Stainless Steel (mounting brackets), 304 Stainless Steel (slot nut), 304 Stainless Steel (bolt & washers)
- Slot nut size: 35*19*5.5 mm (LxWxH)
- Thread size: M8 Course thread (1.25 mm thread pitch) 20 mm long
- Bracket size: 300*150*4 mm (LxWxH)